The Grapevine Project
The Grapevine Project is working with young musicians to develop their confidence and stage presence in public performances.
The Grapevine Music Project supports young musicians to:
- Build confidence and self-esteem to perform and share ideas with other musicians and as life skills
- Develop the confidence to become peer educators
- Move from listening to music to playing music – from phone to microphone!
- Learn stage craft and music skills
- Understand their next steps in their development as musicians
With support from the team of music tutors, they work with young people, building personal confidence and musical skill through collaborative music making.
Up and Coming Events
Grapevine 2018 Showcase, Free admission
Sat 7th April, 6.30 – 7.30pm, at the glorious art deco Regal Cinema
Come along to watch Grapevine 2017 musicians play live on stage, meet the Grapevine tutors and sign up for the 2018 series of workshops.
In 2018 Grapevine are running a series of 3 contemporary music workshops for young musicians aged 11 – 20yrs who will all have the opportunity to perform at Tenbury Music Festival on 30th June.
Saturday 5th May 10am to 4pm, The Regal, Tenbury
Saturday 12th May 10am to 4pm, The Regal, Tenbury
Saturday 30th June at Tenbury Music Festival
10am start followed by a chance to perform at the festival.
Project cost: £30. To book a place contact Jack: email@example.com
For more information visit http://www.equalvisioncic.co.uk/projects/grapevine/
For a brief video about the Grapevine Project click here