This Website www.tenburymusicfestival.co.uk is owned and operated by Tenbury Music Festival CIC whose registered offices are 1 Jeff’s Cottages, Oldwood Common, St Michaels, Tenbury Well, WR15 8TB where you may contact us with any queries or comments on our privacy practices, a data access request or a complaint or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. INTRODUCTIONProtecting the privacy of people who use this website is important to us. We strive to keep all information that you have provided to us confidential and we will hold this personal data ("Personal Data") private and secure and we will only use this Personal Data for the purpose(s) you have agreed to. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to explain what Personal Data we collect about you, how that Personal Data might be used and how we protect your Personal Data and privacy.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?If you are just visiting the Website, we do not collect any Personal Data about you. However, we may automatically collect information about website visits, such as browsing patterns, the name of a visitor’s Internet service provider; the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which they access the Internet; the date and time of access to the Website; the pages that accessed while visiting the Website; and the Internet address of the website from which the visitor may have linked directly to our Website. Information collected in this way does not reveal contact details or any type of Personal Data. This information is only used in aggregate form to manage and develop the Website and is not linked to any individual's Personal Data.
If you purchase a Tenbury Music Festival ticket via our website then your personal details will be held on our behalf by our nominated ticket sales agents for the purpose of providing this service ("Service") to you. If you opt into our newsletter they will export your email address and name to us so we can send newsletters or other mailings to you. The Personal Data collected by us will include your full name, e- mail address, country of residence and postcode for you. From time to time you may also provide other Personal Data which we need to provide you with this Service you request, such as your credit card details. If you are successful in any application for a ticket for the Festival then the necessary Personal Data to allow your ticket to be allocated will be provided to our ticketing service providers who will use this information only for that purpose.
You will receive updates about future Tenbury Music Festivals but, other than using Mailchimp, we will never pass on your information to a third party.
If you are registered for hospitality tickets then we will ask you to provide us with Personal Data that may include a company name, your personal name, address, email address and mobile telephone number. This Personal Data will be held by us to provide you with the Service and by registering for hospitality tickets your details will be automatically stored.
If you provide photographs for any public gallery on the website we will ask you for and will keep Personal Data including your name and your email address. This data will only be held to communicate with you about the use of your photographs. All information will be deleted as soon as possible once it is no longer needed to provide Service to you.
3. HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA?We may use personal information for: administrative, operational and marketing purposes and to communicate with you about your use of the Services and any changes to the Services. We reserve the right to access and disclose Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests or requests by the police investigating suspected illegal activities, to operate our systems properly or to protect ourselves or other the Website users. This website does not host any public forums or message boards.
4. HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?We do our best to ensure that your personal information is secure. As required by UK data protection laws, and through our Data Management Policy – a new requirement under the General Date Protection Regulation due to come into force in May 2018. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us. However, the Internet is not a secure environment and we cannot guarantee the security of any information which you send to us.
We do not provide Personal Data to third parties (save for our authorised ticket sales agents) unless that is required under any applicable law or to fulfil any Service you have requested. We will only pass on your information to other companies if it is necessary to perform the Services or with your prior consent.
the Services may be impaired. You can find out more about the way cookies work on http://www.cookiecentral.com and www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please be aware that if you access other websites using the links provided on this website then the operators of these websites may collect information from you which will be used by themin accordance with their own privacy practices, which may well be different from ours.
7. ACCESS RIGHTSYou have a right to access the Personal Data that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to our registered office including your name, postal address and mobile phone number and provide brief details of the information that you require. If you submit a data subject access request we may charge a small fee (currently £10) towards the cost of the administration of your request.
8. CONSENTBy using the Services on the Website you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data by us for the purposes outlined above and for any other purpose which is reasonably necessary for the provision or proper administration of the Website service in accordance with the Conditions. If you do not wish your Personal Data to be used in the manner set out in this Privacy Statement please do not use the Website or the Services.
9. CHANGES TO OUR POLICYThis Privacy Statement is subject to change at any time. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement regularly for any changes. We will use Personal Data in accordance with the Privacy Statement under which that Personal Data was collected.
Tenbury Music Festival CIC
2nd March 2018